BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Lauren P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I frequently eat subway, but I wish you got more bang for your buck. Four slices of turkey on a six inch for a$7 meal isn't much of a deal. I can go to a local Amish store and get sandwiches with almost a pound of meat for $4.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
I love Subway sandwiches. They are a light and healthy choice for lunch. I have never been disappointed with any thing I have gotten there. Everything is always fresh and delicious. This is my go to place for a healthy lunch.
Cherry P.
Ordered online and when I arrived to pick up meal they said they could not connect to the host. I paid cash then found they also charged my card so I had to contact 8 different people and 3 top managerial positions to get my refund. I will never be back. I am going to the store today. This will be my 4th time. They said they will give me the refund after they were told to do so.

Bersabeh B.
Washington, DC
I love subway because it's a healthier option of a fast food and there are wide varieties of sandwiches to choose from. I love that you can choose what you want in your sandwich from lettuce to jalapeños to the type of meat you want so the option is all yours.
Shelby R.
Greenwood, IN
I love going here cause it's super cheap to eat at and I go a few times a month cause it's near my work I just wish their meat was a little better and it's very inexpensive. I would recommend going because it is really tasty
Haley H.
Saint Johns, FL
subway is cheap but have good quality food for the price. Sometimes it can be slow but overall it is very good. I would definitely recommend the meatball sub if you are in the mood for something hot!
Beatriz R.
Orlando, FL
So, I went to Subway today to get a tuna sandwich, and I have to say that today was not a good day for them. All of the lettuce and spinach was super wilted and gross.
Felicia c.
Subway is so over priced but I love their subs! They have so many options and you can pick out exactly what you want on your sandwich down to the type of bread. I hate how expensive they are for sand which meat but I go a lot
Linda B.
Frankfort, KY
I love Subway! I do wish they had kept their $5 foot longs, but the food is always good. I do think their vegetable selection could be improved with zucchini, squash, and sweet potatoes, but I love how you can customize your own sub. Their bread is also delicious and I love their Southwest Chipotle sauce.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
I wish they had some more options - healthier bread choices and what not. But otherwise I love their connivence and speed. It's always an easy go to when I don't want something heavy but filling. Their salads are decent as well.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.