BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Karina R.
Oviedo, FL
Dying chain. Used to be so good but now capitalism has taken away it's passion. Meat tastes fake. Bread is frozen. Sandwich artists don't even know how to construct a sandwich without it falling apart. Cookies are the only salvation to this dying empire.
Anna/Leo L.
Naperville, IL
I love Subway, even though I know it is still not that great for my health XD. My local Subway has great, fast service, even through lunch and dinner rushes. Unfortunately, I can not speak to breakfast rushes. But the food is fresh and delicious. 5 stars.
Elena C.
Columbus, MI
Subway is a really good healthy alternative for a fast food restaurant! I prefer subway over jimmy johns because I love the subway bread more than jimmy johns. Subway is full of great choices for your sandwich and I would highly recommend it.
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
I love Subway so much! It is my go-to sandwich shop. The employees at my local Subway are so nice and helpful. They know my order as soon as they see me! The options are plentiful.
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Subway is really hit and miss for me. Sometimes I will go in and the service is great and so is the food and then other times I will go in and the employees are just as gross as the food. I guess it just depends which one you go into.
Amy W.
The best sandwich and the healthiest fast food there is. Who says you can't have a filling meal when b you eat at Subway? Grab a veggie delite sandwich and a bag of sun chips for a healthy meal.
Grecia A.
I have always loved subway. I don't think I will ever get tired of it. What I love about subway is that I can make my sandwich however I want so I know that I'm going to love it. It's a lot healthier than other fast food options.
Jayedyn J.
Turkey on Italian is my go to sandwich and this is what i am sure to get from here. I would say that I eat here 2'x a month . I like that you choose what goes on your sandwich that way you are in charge of what you eat. I would recommend trying out their food .
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
Fresh food. I love the wraps! It makes me feel like I am making good and healthy decisions with what I eat. It's a decent price for healthy items which can really add up.
Lauren P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I frequently eat subway, but I wish you got more bang for your buck. Four slices of turkey on a six inch for a$7 meal isn't much of a deal. I can go to a local Amish store and get sandwiches with almost a pound of meat for $4.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.