BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
If your on a diet this is the best place to go to!
Fresh ingredients. Low calories so many options!
Sometimes if I'm really hungry I can eat a whole food long! It's so yummy!!
You can def loose weight while eating sub way
Natalie A.
I LOVE Subway! Their sandwiches are great! They always have awesome deals! I love how you can custom make your own sandwich any way you want. I think It's Great! Everything else on the menu such as pizza, soups, and salads are terrible!
Safiya I.
their subs are one of my favorite things to eat and i love going there. if we're on the road i'll get soda from them too and i'll be set for a few hours and then i'll stop and get more. i highly recommend subway.
Lisa D.
Canton, SD
Subway bread is so nice and fresh. There is an option for everyone. No standard toppings. You choose what you want. Hubby and I both can have what we want and not feel too guilty about eating out. I wish it was a little less expensive. We would probably easy there more often. They've been sending out some nice coupons lately
Laiken M.
I wasn't too found of Subway until they got their rotisserie style chicken. Once I tried that I was hooked. It doesn't taste like fake chicken. It has a lot of flavor to it.
Daniela O.
South Gate , CA
Very affordable! Delicious cookies. I like how you can customize what you want on your sandwich they have a lot of options. Some sandwiches are healthy while others not so much it just depends on you and how healthy you want to be.
Dallas O.
Spokane valley
I like subway as a company however the one here in my town falls a bit flat in comparison. The run out of things quite often or don't keep enough product tho get through the day thawed. And yesterday I got my soda, 100% out of syrup.
Denitra S.
Greeley, CO
I love love love subway nice and fresh everytime. I can eat these everyday if I could. I always get the ham or turkey on but I always want to try tuna or something but I love the toppings on the sandwich I would recommend definitly.
Felisha A.
Londonderry, NH
Wish they'd expand their vegan options. I know some places have some sort of black bean burger, but not around here.

Still, I usually go with toasted Italian bread, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and extra pickles and it's damn good!
Brittani O.
Subway is alright! I usually get their chicken teriyaki sub whenever I go. I don't like anything else so much. It's not my go-to favorite restaurant. I'd much rather grab a pub sub than a subway sub, but overall, their food is pretty good!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??