BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
I used to be obsessed with subway but I think they’re going downhill. The bread sucks and their new sub options do not sound appealing. I mean really a Reuben sub from subway? No thanks I’m not garbage!!
Cassandra C.
Wichita Falls, TX
My number 1 favorite place to go. Let's just say I'm a regular. They already know what i like don't even have to finish my sentence. A 6in veggie sub with peppper jack cheese toasted with all the veggies with Chipotle southwest dressing with a side of harvest salsa chips or cheddar chips with a large pomegranate vitamin water PLEASE. 😂🤣
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Good for you and tastes delicious! Not many can add those two qualities together so well, But subway sure found a way too! <3333 lol The sandwhiches are so gooddd it's unbelievable! So glad this place has gotten better, and able to recover with the whole...Jared thing...but still , great establishment so yeah :) lol
Katherine C.
starkville
I usually go here for my boss for lunch and so I get my lunch here too. They make great salads that most people don't know about. I get the veggie in salad form and it's always fresh and healthy, it's also nicely priced. I have tried their soups and found them not so good but that's ok I'll just stick to my salads.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
no. this meat is not prepared fresh, its not even cut fresh! the meat is so fake and really not good for your body, if your looking for a good sandwich, try Jimmy Johns
Shania R.
Katy, TX
When I want comfort food I always come to Subway. Just for their great tasting cookies! Perfect to lift anybody and everybody's spirits.. The cookies are cheap, and they taste great. But it doesn't get the attention that it deserves sadly. Subway also has nice subs! My favorite is the Steak & Cheese, but since I'm on a low carb diet I have decided to ditch bread which means I haven't ate it in a while.. Stop at Subway for a great, filling lunch!
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
I subway salads a lot because I love that they give you as many vegetables as you want and you can create a chop salad for your own tasting. I only gave it four stars though because I don’t understand why the salads are two dollars more when there’s no bread included just a little bit more Lettuce is all that you’re given and let us a cheap let’s face it
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Good fresh variety of veggies, meats and breads. The steak and cheese sub is awesome! They have wonderful salads and cookies also. I am a repeat consumer. I am there at least 3 times a month. I recommend to anyone.
Hanna W.
I love subway. There are times where i crave a sandwich (that i dont make myself) and i either go here or to Jimmy Johns. The quality of the meat is good, i really can’t complain
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Subway is perfect for when you are craving something hearty, but don’t want to have to make it. Sandwiches are one of my favorite foods and choosing subway is an easy decision. Compared to their competitors, they are by far superior. They have a huge variety of vegetables, sauces, and meats. Anything that you want, you can have at Subway!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??