BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Taylor D.
grand rapids
I get Subway because it’s convenient and located on my college campus. I always enjoy the sandwiches, but I don’t think they’re the highest quality out there. I love their $3 sub of the day and that they reintroduced the $5 footlong ($4.99 but still).
Ethan B.
Subway is really a great fast food restaurant and they have some of the fastest food making processes, I guess that's why it's a fast food restaurant. But I'm only rating it four stars because most of the employees I find to be quite rude. Don't let that stop you from going there, because it probably just depends on location.
Sam F.
Farmington, ME
Subway is my number one favorite fast food restaurant. It's affordable and makes me feel good while getting something fast. My favorite item would have to be their chicken, bacon ranch sub. I absolutely recommend this place to anybody on a budget who wants to eat healthy.
Safiya I.
their subs are one of my favorite things to eat and i love going there. if we're on the road i'll get soda from them too and i'll be set for a few hours and then i'll stop and get more. i highly recommend subway.
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
So good and affordable. Super healthy option for those who don't want to spend a whole Lotta money. I deathly recommend it and I go there quite often when I'm trying to stay on my healthy regimen. It's all about what you put on your product about how healthy you're going to be
Natalie A.
I LOVE Subway! Their sandwiches are great! They always have awesome deals! I love how you can custom make your own sandwich any way you want. I think It's Great! Everything else on the menu such as pizza, soups, and salads are terrible!
Megan C.
Oregon, IL
Subway is a fast food place like none other- delicious AND healthy for you. I love Subway's roast beef sandwiches. Their prices aren't bad, but they are always running coupons which makes it even better. Subway is my go to for a healthy lunch out.
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
If your on a diet this is the best place to go to!
Fresh ingredients. Low calories so many options!
Sometimes if I'm really hungry I can eat a whole food long! It's so yummy!!
You can def loose weight while eating sub way
Laurie P.
A year ago, I would have give Subway 5 stars, but not anymore. I do feel that there prices have gone up and the quality has not. I do still purchase subway sandwiches from time to time, but not on a regular bases. I miss the $5 foot long deals that they would run monthly
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
I love being able to try different veggies and sandwiches at subway. I also like their soups! It's a great option over greasy fries and burgers....those are ok sometimes too :)
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.