BY SUBWAY #5 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Laura O.
Amo infinitamente su cebolla acaramelad ūüėć Todos sus panes son mis favoritos. Uno me gusta mas que el otro.
Javier B.
Geraldton
Love me some good subway, i find them very accomodating to how I like my sub. Good priced healthy takeaway
Natalia M.
Subway tastes good but I think I could be improved. I would choose subway maybe 3rd . It's quite affordable
Lola E.
I like subway very much. I like eating there. Good value I like there advertising. I go there once a month
Pete B.
very very tasty.... not expensive either great food for a small price to pay also alot of local stores too
Monique J.
Turangi
Super good food. Always the best service and the cookies are an all time favorite! Love the smoothies there
marianna a.
saboroso e muito gostoso sendo excelente para uma refeição balanceada. Sendo um fast food bastante saudavel
Jessica Z.
é um bom lugar para saborear deliciosos sanduíches e refrigerantes, as vezes o atendimento não é muito bom
Bosbos B.
Egypt,as suit,manfalout
I don't like it ,,,,,,,,, i don't like it,,,,,,, i don't like it ,,,,,,,,,,, i don't like it ,,, ,, ,,,,,,,
Danae G.
me encanta! puedo comer un s√°ndwich con vegetales, un poco m√°s saludable. el servicio es r√°pido y muy bueno
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.