BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
ZARA M.
Healthy , tasty and always the best tasting fast food restaurant , and there is always so many options
Paloma Y.
I love the subway snacks, I'm happy to be able to find it in my country. I hope to try different brands
Etel C.
Son super estupendos por las tardes me justa el de apanado de pollo el de jamon miento son buenos todos
Heather R.
St John, NL
I love Subway and am totally and completely addicted to the over roasted chicken strip sub on flatbread
Jen R.
Always love subway! Always seems like a healthier option to McDonald’s or other fast food restaurants.
larissa B.
I eat subway every week because is my favorite fast food in this moment and a like eat with chadder kkk
Keyla C.
son demasiados ricos lo bueno es que tu le puedes agregar lo que tu quieras son ricos, te atienden bien
Tehzeb F.
Good for a quick lunch... good variety and healthy too I love their tikka chicken... peri peri chicken
Iman A.
London, United Kingdom
I love subway! There are a big range of toppings to choose from, ranging from chicken to green peppers.
Rhiannon B.
I love that you can pick you own bread and veggies, Very healthy and make you feel good about yourself.
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Beth S.
does anyone think this is overpriced for what you actually get or is it reasonable ?
Emely T.
Doral, FL
What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine is "Italianissimo" ( genoa, pepperoni, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and chipotle sauce)
Diana S.
Fort Worth , TX
What do you order there?
Madelyn D.
Does subways have a rewards program?