BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Ashley P.
Indianapolis, IN
A lot of people think subway is overrated. I am not one of those people. I love subway and when I'm having a lazy day and don't feel like cooking, I love knowing I can stop at subway and not a greasy fast food chain. When subway first opened it was one of a kind. It was the first healthy restaurant you could pick dinner up quickly at. I think they've made a lot of changes for the better over the years as well. They added salads and soups and also they've added a lot more sub choices. They've added guacamole, avocado, and seasonal subs to the menu. My favorite thing to get there is the turkey bacon avocado sub with all the veggies and low fat mayonnaise. I always splurge on my calories and get a cookie as well because I'm obsessed with their cookies. My second favorite sub is the Italian BMT. It's pepperoni, salami, and Black Forest ham.
Cecilia M.
When I'm in a pinch I can count on Subway! We don't always feel like cooking so sometimes we give in to our guilty pleasure - my favorite: Spicy Italian! Might not be the best on calories/fat, but its quick and cheap.
Ellie (.
Subway is great and has a lot of variety as well as options to build your own sandwich’s. the dressing are yummy and I’ve also made salads there which are excellent too. It’s hard to find a good, quick place for lunch for subway is ideal!
maria p.

Dec. 4, 2016, 4:48 a.m.
t’s been a longstanding tradition for many in the fast food review industry that Subway, while portrayed for years as a healthy alternative/savior of the industry, actually isn’t that good at all (taste or nutritionally). Try taking a picture of the sub you just bought and make it look Instagram worthy. Really try, and you’ll have a hell of a time, even in the best lighting. But Subway is starting to change their perception by bringing quality ingredients to the forefront. Chicken, raised without antibiotics are now in the forefront. Originally a long term goal, Subway has introduced Rotisserie-Style Chicken this week, sans antibiotic induced chicken. This premium option doesn’t take the place of the current chicken offering (which itself is going antibiotic free in April), but is offered in addition. We picked up a Rotisserie-Style Chicken sub to see how it stacks up.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Sandwiches are terrible...the bread is not that fresh and they don't give you enough meat ....the prices are going up and there are way better sandwich places worth eating at
Maria R.
I usually go here when im feeling healthy . Since i love tuna i always ask for the tuna footlong always great quality . And i usually go here fridays because the tuna one is cheaper. Always great attention and the bathrooms are clean
Camila G.
I love subway sandwiches... and cookies! lol. They never disappoint. Only reason I rated it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I wish they'd bring back their Buffalo chicken!!!
Korina M.
Arlington
Love the food here. It fills me up and the customer service is great. Havent been here recently but i miss going weekly. Affordable and good food. Have a great variety selection & i do recommend to others.
Safiya I.
their subs are one of my favorite things to eat and i love going there. if we're on the road i'll get soda from them too and i'll be set for a few hours and then i'll stop and get more. i highly recommend subway.
Sarah M.
Amarillo , TX
Subway is always where my family likes to go if we want something quick and inexpensive! The food is always great and the restaurant is always very clean! My favorite item is the turkey breast on wheat loaded with crisp green veggies!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.