BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Lorena F.
me gusta mucho su sandus me encantan, cada vez que tengo ganas de comer algo rico y saludable como en subway
Mesia F.
Whitehaven , Whitehaven
Subway is one of my favourite places to eat it’s so affordable and tastes so nice, staff are usually nice too
susie m.
Kelowna, BC
Easy to make, Healthy(ish) for you, Priced reasonably! Great place to go when i don’t feel like making dinner
Nanitha M.
HAN BAJADO LA CALIDAD DE LOS SANDWICH Y LOS ESTAN COBRANDO MAS CAROS.
NO VOLVERE CON MI FAMILIA A COMER ALLA
Josiele M.
I love the super tasty snacks the sauces, leave to wish the question of service in my city needs improvement.
Rebecca H.
Forres, ['', '', '']
Subway is a great place to go to on the move, always lots to choose from and very tasty and prices seem okay
Vania C.
They have many different things, they sell rich things and I like them a lot. Very good to get out of trouble
Daiana L.
Mendoza
Son riquísimos siempre hay promociones y podemos agregarle lo que queramos, de sólo pensarlo ya me dio hambre
Leigh S.
Subway is an affordable place to go to grab a quick lunch with a different variety from sandwiches to salads
Rosie E.
I don't go to subway very often, but I love it. You can create your own sandwich, but it can be quite pricey.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.