BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Megan M.
The cookies are the best in the universe. Is there any way I can buy a whole box? That would definitely make the holidays much more enjoyable. (Of course Subway cookies can make anything more enjoyable.)

Notice to all husbands, your wives would Subway cookies for Valentines day.
Natalie B.
Toronto , ON
Large variety of sandwich, soup and salad choices, the quality of the food and food preparation is amazing. They may run out of your favorite bread sometimes, but there service is great. I go 2-3 times per month, I would definitely go again.
Bethany H.
Osage, MN
There is always something new and different to try. I think it is affordable for what you get. I always leave full. You get the sandwich that you want and what you want on it. I go at least twice a week. I would recommend it to everybody. There is something there for everyone.
JAMIE L.
Apollo, PA
My family all orders something different when we go to Subway. Eating fresh always feels better. Subway has a nice variety. More coupons and or specials would be nice. Our favorite is the spicy Italian sub and seems to be the most frequently purchased!
Kelly F.
Bloomsburg, PA
I love eating at Subway when I need a quick lunch. I can choose exactly what I want from the bread to the meat. It's convenient, a good price and can be healthy for you as well. I will be going again in the future and recommend you try it!
Lindsay N.
Winter Spgs, FL
I like subway when other fast food doesn't sound appetizing. It's a quick version of a sub sandwich but the ingredients aren't always amazing. I find myself not ordering tomatoes due to too many bad experiences where they have either used too ripe tomatoes, or the inside is still white (unripe). Not a frequent customer.
Kimberly T.
Fort Worth, TX
You can't go wrong with Subway. Probably the healthiest fast food restaurant ever. I have so many favorites and I have them make my favorite subs as a salad when I want to feel extra healthy. The prices are great and the bread is always fresh.
Kyla L.
Mahaska, KS
Love the food but it's always too old. Which is sad because I love their food, it's really good! I usually go out around once a week to eat here but it never gets better no matter how early or late I come I . I'm very displeased with this but it's to good to run away from lol!
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
Subway can be a hit or miss. Sometimes it's amazing and sometimes in meh. I love the Italian herb and cheese and really won't eat anything else. I wish that they would carry the buffalo sauce in all store
Katie G.
Woodruff, WI
I love subway! Every time I'm in the mood for something fresh and fast this is my go to! The reason why I'm only giving them 4 stars is because they need to improve on their roast beef. I use to get the subway club until every time I would get it, I would get lots of fat on the meat.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??