BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Nazra N.
Bread is ALWAYS fresh and so are all other ingredients. Friendly costumer service experience. Food is delicious.
Rhonda J.
Moncton, NB
They are very good subs but way overpriced. Not worth the amount they charge but they are yummy tasting for sure.
Rosy D.
Una de nis favoritas en lo que a comida rapida se refiere me encanta... podria comer a diario alli... revomendado
Rupinder S.
I just love the subway. It provides a variety of subs. You can choose your bread and toppings.it is very healthy.
Taai S.
Aracaju-SE
Uma delícia, índico muito, quem gosta de comer muito, para no primeiro subway e comprar essa sanduíche para comer
👅angie l.
I have not been to this store by myself. So I don't know how to order sandwich lol
But my son likes subway alot.
Calum P.
Cambridge
My favourite fast food place ever! You cam make it healthy or you can indulge! Great choice and just amazing food
Amy H.
Algonquin Highlands, ON
I like Subway, but not as well as Mr. Sub. I go a few times a month, when there are really good promotions/deals.
Konika K.
I love their food. Its so yummy. Its the best thing ever. You need to try it and their services are really good.
Victoria S.
St, QC
I love subway!!! So many choices and différent flavors. I'm really happy that they now have a gluten free option.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.