BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Brittney L.
Grafton
I love subway its one of my favourite fastfood places and its pretty healthy to eat (if you add veggies atleast )
Candice W.
St. John's , NL
Love their southwest Chipotle sauce............always have it on a cold cut sub. I hope they never get rid of it
Ivana M.
I love eating subway because I love sandwiches and at this place there are so good the food is fresh and amazing
Vianna M.
Quick and healthy. Always fresh and just the way I want it. Love that I can get my sub with the toppings I want.
Rosy D.
Una de nis favoritas en lo que a comida rapida se refiere me encanta... podria comer a diario alli... revomendado
Amy H.
Algonquin Highlands, ON
I like Subway, but not as well as Mr. Sub. I go a few times a month, when there are really good promotions/deals.
Melanie A.
excelente alimentso, muy sabrosos y deliciosos, muy recomendable, su tamaño es ni muy grane, ni muy chico, ideal
Victoria S.
St, QC
I love subway!!! So many choices and différent flavors. I'm really happy that they now have a gluten free option.
Jessica A.
São Paulo/SP, Brasil
O que falar sobre o sanduíche de frango defumado com cream cheese é realmente delicioso nao me canso de comer :)
Lara S.
Ótimo, quando se fala de comida é comigo mesma, adoro fast-foods, o preço é acessível além de ser muito saboroso.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.