BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Raquel G.
Zapata, TX
I like Subway and the fact you can make the sandwich however you like. The only downside is that it's a slow pace restraunt (it's considered to be fast food) there can be 2 people ahead of me and I'm waiting 15 min just to have my order taken.
Kim G.
Subway is a great alternative to fast food at a healthier option. The pictures and ads always look amazing, but my sandwich never looks as good as the ad. Too much bread, not enough meat/cheese. I do love that I can add what I want for toppings and it does always taste yummy. I prefer toasted!
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
I wish I had a subway sandwich shop in my house. I love their selections of bread, meat, cheese, veggies and dressings. So many options and combos you can make. I always feel good about eating it afterwards.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love the variety of breads you can choose and that you can pick whatever you want on your sandwhich but i dont like how expensive they can get when they make it seem like its 5 dollars for a foot long. but i can dig subway! my fav is the tuna!
Tina D.
Liverpool, NY
I truly loves their tuna sandwich on wheat bread. It is very affordable and always fresh. Their employees are very friendly. You get to have your sandwich made the way you want
Kimberly T.
Fort Worth, TX
You can't go wrong with Subway. Probably the healthiest fast food restaurant ever. I have so many favorites and I have them make my favorite subs as a salad when I want to feel extra healthy. The prices are great and the bread is always fresh.
Bethany H.
Osage, MN
There is always something new and different to try. I think it is affordable for what you get. I always leave full. You get the sandwich that you want and what you want on it. I go at least twice a week. I would recommend it to everybody. There is something there for everyone.
Katie G.
Woodruff, WI
I love subway! Every time I'm in the mood for something fresh and fast this is my go to! The reason why I'm only giving them 4 stars is because they need to improve on their roast beef. I use to get the subway club until every time I would get it, I would get lots of fat on the meat.
Karen L.
Canton, GA
When I am on the road and don't want to greasy fast food subway is my choice. It's a healthy alternative to McDonald's. and it still doesn't take a long time to get your food.
Tyequighae F.
Los Angeles
I love subway sandwiches for basically every meal. It's cheap, I always get coupons sent to my phone, and I go at least 3 times a month. Some are obviously better than others, but there are really not a lot of ways to mess up a sandwich tbh
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??