BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Tammy G.
Kilmarnock
I love how much you get for your money. The food is amazing and there is a great variety of items you can choose from
Steph S.
The meatball marinara is my fav-great cookies too!!! I think they should bring out a massive sub tho. Can't beat it.
Yeceni H.
Kennewick, WA
Best choice when on the go and still keeping it on the healthy side. Lots of veggies and ingredients to choose from.
Mayara N.
EU AMO O SUBWAY COM TODAS AS MINHAS FORÇAS. SEMPRE É MARAVILHOSO TODAS AS REFEIÇÕES LÁ, OS SABORES SÃO INCONFUNDÍVEIS
Tummala S.
I like eating subway sandwiches I like the chicken and the peppers there and the sauces are also different and tasty
Kourtnee W.
Grass valley, CA
Love subway. Great taste. Always quick and the quality of food is great. Not expensive and healthier than most places
Arianne O.
Brooklyn, NY
Ok, if you have a short break you should go to subways because its so fast. The food is delisious and its very cheap
Cinthia C.
Montevideo, Uy
me super encantan! es la manera de comer rapido y rico. Siempre elijo el de pavo, pero la verdad todos son muy ricos.
Paige W.
I love subway so much and I have yet tried salad stuff they look really great and I can't wait to get one in my mouth
Monica M.
For a dose of healthy-ish on the go food, Subway is great. Go without the sauce and italian bread to keep it healthy.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??