BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Maria S.
MARAVILLOSO LUGAR, Buena atenciòn, comida exquisita y muy fresca, super recomendado, hay sandwiches para todo tipo de personas.
Karla A.
I think nothing can beat subway! You can choose whatever you in your sandwich. It can have anything you want. 100% recommended.
Rach A.
san Pedro Garza Garcia
Always easy and fast, and there is a choice for all of us; my husband and me and both of my picky eaters! Safe choice for sure.
Carolina R.

I love Subway, I feel great, I'm in love with lol, especially Baratisimo very good price and amazing taste, highly recommended
Steph G.
San José
Subway es una delicia completamente. Desde que todo es muy natural y fresco el servicio siempre es una maravilla, me encanta!
Galy A.
La calidad e higine de los alimento ha decaido ahora cobran por absolutamente todo y el sabor no es tan bueno como aparentan
Melissa F.
i like there for customer service could be better and the counter in which the fresh toppings are in keep cleaner and fresher
Naomi V.
Soy súper fan de el baggie a la bolognesa.
Es el más rico y me encanta que si le pongan bien las cosas asi con uno te basta.
Bobbilynn C.
Sprague , MB
amazing place to eat can customize your sub pretty much however you want and its very affordable and leaves you feeling full
Carmelita G.
Simply delicious, the breads are soft, the vegetables fresh, the sauces are very tasty and the variety of flavors is optimal
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.