BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Av U.
I love their sandwiches. I'd just hope it would be less pricy. Plus, I loved their old menu. I don't know why they changed it.
Mikhail K.
I am a big fan of subway sandwiches and the salad...when I am in a healthy mood I always order the tuna salad which is amazing
Eduarda E.
it's a yummy fast food ,many people use to go because it's maden at moment which you are buying , there are a lot of choices .
Carly G.
Thunder Bay, WY
I love Subway when I'm in a rush! My go to sandwich is the turkey breast on honey oat. I hope spinach becomes a regular option!
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
One of my favorite and the best line of fast food, isn't expensive, and have a great taste, all should do it!.super recommended
Karen R.
Bracebridge, Ontario
I love subway it always has fresh ingredients and a variety to choose from for veggies and its always made just right for me..
Rach A.
san Pedro Garza Garcia
Always easy and fast, and there is a choice for all of us; my husband and me and both of my picky eaters! Safe choice for sure.
Lary B.
Oque falar do Subway? nem seiso sei que os hamburgueres são gostoso pra caramba eu amo eles e o preço nem se fala que tbm é bom
Valeria C.
33136
Me encanta Subway es económico y rico, para mí el Subway Club con pan italinano y galletas de chispas de chocolate son lo mejor
Britney
Subway usually smells like pizza to me and I'll take this anytime. Even tho they say their meats aren't real I still eat there.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.