BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Emily J.
I love subway! I always get coupons for it and it's already really cheap! I love it because I'm a vegetarian so I can get all the vegetables if I wanted to. I wouldn't but it would be cool
Maria S.
Subway is by far one of my favorite fast food places to go because of the great healthy choices they have. I try to limit how much I eat fast food because it's not good for me but when it comes to Subway I don't even count it as a food in the fast food category. The way you want your sandwich is literally all up to you.
Amanda W.
Boise, ID
Unfortunately I work right next door to a Subway and now it's a struggle to not eat there for lunch. I LOVE SUBWAY!!!! Their bread and ingredients are always fresh, the staff courteous, and the store clean. I love how easy it is to customize each sandwich to your particular preferences!
Wendy B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My favorite subway is a roast beef on Italian herb and cheese bread with lots of veggies and chipotle sauce. These are a little pricey at $8 but sometimes they run specials where you can get them for $6 or buy 1 get 1. They are very fresh tasting and much healthier than processed fast food.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
This place has fantastic sandwiches, salad, wraps, & pizzas. I try to go here for a healthy meal at least once a week for lunch. Prices are always great for the quantity and quality of food you get!!!
Daniela M.
Subway is great and I love dining here when on the go but it is defiantly nothing special or unique to it. Their sandwiches have nothing unique to them and frankly, you can find better and cheaper sandwiches elsewhere or save money and make them yourself at home. However it is still a good fast food place.
Anika K.
Everett, MA
I have been eating subways for YEARS. I have had some bad experiences but not with the food, more with some employees but I have found some locations where I love going back because the staff are friendly, the food is fresh and for a good price at that. And lets not forget to mention the cookies!
Bry B.
Onsted, MI
Subway is healthier than other fast food places. My favorite sub is the subway club it has roast beef, ham, and turkey all on one sub. The employees are nice and for four subs it never takes more than 20 mins to get our food even if there is a line.
Blaise P.
I currently work at subway and is the most healthy fast food place to go. There are many types of bread and many options. The quality of bread is amazing. It is very affordable not to bad for good quality food. I recommend Subway to anyone looking for good quality food in a fast time.
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
Subway is family favorite. We visit at least once a week! It's affordable and the taste is out of this world. We have so many favorites at Subway. The selection is great so you never have to get the same thing. We will continue to be faithful customers!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??