BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Rachelle H.
St Johns, NL
My fave! Not many healthy take out options around, but this is the best way to get a cheap filling salad! I also love turkey subs!
Cristhian V.
excelentes precion y el sanduche del dia igual es muy bueno a comparacion con el precio lo que mas megusta es la salsa de chiplote
Olivia J.
Subway is a very affordable and healthy alternative form of fast food. They have a very large variety, to suit all people's needs.
Liisa O.
Edmonton
Sandwiches are super fresh and tasty. I like the fact that you can choose what you want on them as well. And it's healthy as well.
Beatriz N.
otimo lugar pra quem gosta comida saudavel.
o preço também é razoavel, e pode ser encontrado 24 horas, alem do facil acesso.
Wendy C.
I like that they present great variety of ingredients and that everything is of very good quality. I always visit them and at most
Jhaiselis U.
Aunque te engañan diciendo un precio y t enganchan para que gasten mas son muy buenos sus sandwich y lo puedes pedir como quieras.
Kayla L.
O'Leary, Prince Edward Island, PE
One of my favourite on the go places to eat it's not heavy on the belly and the price is great. We go here often when out and about
Lucy R.
it is a nice place with good service, I love the food, and im in love with the cookies. The prices are really nice and affordable.
My go to for lunch. I love the bread and the different filings. Have had great service every time I go. Cannot live without subway.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.