BY SUBWAY #3 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
lisbet s.
I like the variety in bread of this franchise, its combinations in meats practically free of fat is what I like more of this site.
Kayla L.
O'Leary, Prince Edward Island, PE
One of my favourite on the go places to eat it's not heavy on the belly and the price is great. We go here often when out and about
Bryce P.
Chemainus
My kids love subway and I enjoy it as well lots of selections and it’s great to know it was freshly made with exactly what you want
Rebecca A.
Sault ste marie, ON
Subway bread is to die for and the only reason I eat at subway lol they don't have 5 dollar footlongs here which is disappointing.
Sarah O.
Stony plain, AB
Quick and filling. I love this because you pick how much or litttle you want in your sandwich and they make it just how you like t
Adriane sousa A.
Santarém-Pará
Comi um sanduíche. Por um ótimo preço, e muito saboroso. E geralmente esses sanduíches são caros, mas é esse é um ótimo fast food.
Cristhian V.
excelentes precion y el sanduche del dia igual es muy bueno a comparacion con el precio lo que mas megusta es la salsa de chiplote
joyce k.
Beamsville
I love the value of some of the subs I like that you can get alot of topping on the subs some can be expensive the quality is good
María J.
Doral Florida
I love subway because is delicious, amazin, perfect I dont know how do you say, I really like. When I dont want cook go to subway
Sammy J.
I love subway it's one of the healthiest take away fast food places you can go. There's a good verity and it's reasonably priced.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.