BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Yasmín D.
San Juan, PR
I didn't like their smell. When I go there is just because I need something fast and subway is one of the healthiest alternatives .
Shannon M.
Food is so fresh and healthy! Always happy when I have been here. Have tried almost everything on the menu. Great value for money.
Tina J.
Give me green sandwich any time. I am always ready for subway.the test that they have in their sandwiches you won't find anywhere.
Adriane sousa A.
Santarém-Pará
Comi um sanduíche. Por um ótimo preço, e muito saboroso. E geralmente esses sanduíches são caros, mas é esse é um ótimo fast food.
Yadirita O.
todo es muy rico me gusta mucho tambien, solo el de atun no he probado pero lo demas es rico y aparte saludable y de buena calidad
lisbet s.
I like the variety in bread of this franchise, its combinations in meats practically free of fat is what I like more of this site.
Olivia J.
Subway is a very affordable and healthy alternative form of fast food. They have a very large variety, to suit all people's needs.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I eat at subway often as I have one by my work. I only wish they carried green olives at more locations. It's my must have topping.
Whaiwhai S.
Gisborne
Dont eat any other sub unless its a footling toasted meatball , cheese & lettuce sub , only thing I eat and a large raspberry drink
Liisa O.
Edmonton
Sandwiches are super fresh and tasty. I like the fact that you can choose what you want on them as well. And it's healthy as well.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??