BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Autumn R.
Subway is my favorite sub fast food chain! The bread is always fresh, and the vegetables are always beautiful and well stocked! Subway is for the most part always clean and well maintained. Subway can get a little pricey but I highly recommend!
Kathy L.
I love dishes that have subway nothing better than try good and fresh food, with rich and clean products, and the best thing is that it is good for health and does not contain as many grams
Amy R.
My family usually eats here every couple of months. It's a good change from other fast food. It's rather expensive though. We usually don't get anything but subs because of the price.
Claudia M.
Hennessey
Peanut butter cookies made fresh everyday, almost all day brand new batches of yummy Peanut Butter cookies! I wish I could go more often because I can’t have me enough of them cookies! Just give me a gift card and I will go right now, forever, and always!
Constance E.
Oklahoma City, OK
As far as subs go subway is the place to go. From there fresh baked bread's to their fresh toppings everything is yummy. I try to go at least twice a week if I can to pick up a avocado and chicken six-inch sub. It's one of my favorite place For lunch and the fact that my Subway has a drive-through window is a plus with me
Shakhzoda O.
philadelphia, PA
I love subway and always loved. I think they always fresh you can always see what you are getting and choose to customize your sandwiches they way you want it .. and make sure the preparer wearing gloves!! It is little pricey
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
Subway is family favorite. We visit at least once a week! It's affordable and the taste is out of this world. We have so many favorites at Subway. The selection is great so you never have to get the same thing. We will continue to be faithful customers!
Blaise P.
I currently work at subway and is the most healthy fast food place to go. There are many types of bread and many options. The quality of bread is amazing. It is very affordable not to bad for good quality food. I recommend Subway to anyone looking for good quality food in a fast time.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love the variety of breads you can choose and that you can pick whatever you want on your sandwhich but i dont like how expensive they can get when they make it seem like its 5 dollars for a foot long. but i can dig subway! my fav is the tuna!
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
I wish I had a subway sandwich shop in my house. I love their selections of bread, meat, cheese, veggies and dressings. So many options and combos you can make. I always feel good about eating it afterwards.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.