BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Stephanie C.
Subway its my fave! I love the bread specially italian herbs and cheese!!😍😍😍 i love the tuna sandwich and the chicken and bacon sandwich
Leslie Ann L.
Simcoe, ON
My all time favorite go to meal when I don't have the energy or feel like cooking. Very reasonable and I usually go at least once a week
Barb V.
Great way to grab a quick healthy lunch. Always made fresh right in front of you. Great value for the cost. And they have comfort soups.
Joanna C.
Subway is a great healthy alternative when your eating on the go. It tastes so good lim in love with the meatball Italian herbs sub 😍😍
Zoe ❤ I.
Northwich, Cheshire
I don't go to a lot anymore not very healthy x it is nice but as a treat and do not have the foot long sand which it will make you fat
Ellie C.
Every time I go to my mums work after school I look forward to a cheese toasted subway melt with hearty Italian breads it is my fav !!
Megan C.
dublin
I'm always getting Subway with my boyfriend when we're rushing around the shops! Definitely one of my favourites. There deals are fab!
Naba J.
I had a really bad racially motivated experience at subway which had scared me. I don’t like their costumer service or there employees.
Vianey G.
Delicioso y con gran sabor muchisimos ingredientes para agregar a tu subway infinidad de aderezos,horneado tostado o como a tí te guste
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, WY
I love Subway and the fact that you can eat healthy on the go!!! Just be sure to choose whole wheat bread and go easy on the sauces :)
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.