BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC
i love subway. for being a vegetarian, what i am able to get for the amount i spend is amazing. the quality of the food is always fresh.
Angela R.
Caracas
Subway no my favorite , but have bread deli deli , se puede preparar a tu gusto , tienen cosas ricas como otras no pero si compraría ahí
Barb V.
Great way to grab a quick healthy lunch. Always made fresh right in front of you. Great value for the cost. And they have comfort soups.
gin ;.
ME EEENCAAATAAA COMER ALLÍ YA QUE DAN UNOS PAN DIVINOS Y LOS DEJAN RELLENAR COMO UNO LOS PIDE. TODOS SUS RELLENOS ME ENCANTA Y LAS SALSAS
Priscilla G.
I love subway. I don’t like that there isn’t a $5 foot long anymore. However it is still pretty affordable. I love every type of sanwhich
Larissa H.
The sandwiches are ok . You come out of the joint smelling like the bread ! The best thing is the garden salsa sun chips. They are bomb!
Leslie Ann L.
Simcoe, ON
My all time favorite go to meal when I don't have the energy or feel like cooking. Very reasonable and I usually go at least once a week
Andrea O.
They always have such great food! And always a good offer. I love all of their subs! This is the place to eat when you'r out shopping.
Zoe ❤ I.
Northwich, Cheshire
I don't go to a lot anymore not very healthy x it is nice but as a treat and do not have the foot long sand which it will make you fat
Ellie G.
I love subway it is one of my favourite places to grab food when you are on the go . They have a great range of choices to choose from
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??