BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Sarah W.
scunthorpe
The whole family love subway and regularly have as a treat. We love the choice of breads and fillings although find it a bit expensive
Vianey G.
Delicioso y con gran sabor muchisimos ingredientes para agregar a tu subway infinidad de aderezos,horneado tostado o como a tí te guste
Katharina D.
Wheatley, ON
I love subway. I actually work there. People are great and foods good. I eat it like twice a week haha. Foods always fresh and healthy!
Megan C.
dublin
I'm always getting Subway with my boyfriend when we're rushing around the shops! Definitely one of my favourites. There deals are fab!
Orianngely P.
maracaibo
Siempre que estoy fuera de casa lo unico que me provoca es un delicioso pan de subway, la calidad y el sabor supera la de otros sitios.
Zoe ❤ I.
Northwich, Cheshire
I don't go to a lot anymore not very healthy x it is nice but as a treat and do not have the foot long sand which it will make you fat
Grevelyn C.
Caracas, venezuela

considering the difficult situation in Venezuela is very poor service because the ingredients are few and often do not have full shops
Naba J.
I had a really bad racially motivated experience at subway which had scared me. I don’t like their costumer service or there employees.
Lacy R.
It finally has a gluten free bun!! Happy to be able to eat here ... Not many fast food places have gluten free options so this is nice
Fiona K.
Not a lover of sandwich but will have it because it's subway filled with lots of veggies. I find it very food quality and always fresh.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.