BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Chante C.
Te teko
Subway is good I mean who doesn't love subway and their cookies? It's fresh and tastes so good and their biscuits are so soft and chewy.
Amber C.
bury , UK
I love subway! For those who try to eat healthy it’s a really good choice. I love the subway chicken tikka salad with sweet onion sauce 😻
Débora B.
Humm, mito bom!!!!! Adoro poder escolher os recheios que quero!!! Além de sr uma opção mais salvável de Fast food. Deu até água na boca.
Brenda F.
Lanche maravilhoso, saboroso, incrivel! Além de ser saudavel, com alface, grelhados e molhos que deixam tudo maravilhoso, ele é perfeito
Priscilla G.
I love subway. I don’t like that there isn’t a $5 foot long anymore. However it is still pretty affordable. I love every type of sanwhich
Ana Luiza M.
Brasília
Muito bom o Subway ele agrada a todos pois escolhemos o que queremos, quem nunca provou corra já para um mais proximo e nao se arrependa
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
This is the best fast food when i’m hungry. I always take chicken grilled and it tastes so good, surely the best place to eat a sandwich!
Camila m.
me encantan muchisimos os sandwiches de subway con los que le quieras poner, podes hacer a combinacion perfecta de sabores a tu eleccion.
Meg L.
Tamworth , NSW
I LOVE subway, it is a healthy alternative to other fast food restaurants, there is wide variety of subs, and some thing for everyone!!!
Jas A.
Love going to subway they make the best salad ever and its for £3 I go there when ever I'm hungry I recommend you getting a subway salad😍
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??