BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Léa M.
Gosto muito! Não é uma escolha saudável como vendem, tudo cheio de sódio e conservantes, mas é agradável ao paladar e o valor é bem atrativo.
Alicia m.
I love My subs. I try to have one. Once a week. Everything but onions. Delicious 😋. My treat to myself. I don't need anything sweet usually.
Kamila S.
Great variety of choices that might not necessary be my primary ones when making sandwitch, verry affordable especially with the meal deals.
Záarah k.
jeddah
Totally one of my favs ... so healthy and so tasty ... easily can find branches internationally and ca find their branches even at airports !
Djonne P.
upper hutt
I love subway but recently I haven't been enjoying it the meat os dry the "fresh" vegetables aren't so fresh I just am no longer enjoying it
Alyssa K.
Definitely my go to fast food restaurant it's soo much healthier than mc Donald's and the cookies are just!! Who can resist the temptation??
Yesenia H.
Me encanta porque tienen variedad. Muy sabrosos el pan es caliente y las salsas una delicia. La atención buenisima ...es uno de mis favoritos
Sofia V.
I always buy food here. The people is really nice and the sandwiches taste always good. It´s easy to make an order and it´s really cheap too.
Malayka V.
Rawalpindi
Your big a** cheese burger got me like DAYUM; -; im hungry af nobody can beat your tactics to raid our hearts dude. @subway Subway
Taylor G.
Subway has so many great options for such affordable prices. Amazing food, amazing quality. Love it! My go to fast food restaurant for sure!!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.