BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Arzoo A.
Sydney , Nsw
Absolutely love subway. It tastes great and is fresh. You are able to control what goes inside it.I would go once a month. It is affordable.
Vanessa P.
Portugal,Madeira
I love their breakfast food! Its so good and cheap. I went there last week with my friend and They gave me a card with discounts!! I love it
Lara A.
in my country the workers aren't nice and the menu have is very expensive, i really loves the sandwiches but they have to change some things
Carolyn C.
Herne bay, Kent
My partner and I love coming here for a spot of lunch lots of choice to be had excellent service a nice little treat amazing value for money
Amanda j.
The subway is my darling. Now they deliver in my town, it has earned me even more. It is a healthy and delicious option, besides being super
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
I like the subs. I like getting "fast food" that is not fried. Good variety of toppings, and it's nice to see you meal made in front of you.
Glayce K.
Adoro o sanduíche do subway nossa muito bom..Cada um mais gostoso que o outro amoo
Principalmente os de frangos são uma delícia super indico
Danielle R.
Além da liberdade de montar seu próprio lanche tornando-o mais leve que outras opções que encontramos nos shoppings os cookies são saborosos.
Ludmila Z.
I love the style of Subway, Her food is very good, she would really buy it. Have very affordable prices.
My favorite sandwich is the chicken
Hannahlise B.
In subway there is a sandwich called the meatball sandwich. It's your choose wether you want to include veg but it is very nice on its own .
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.