BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Danielle W.
Jersey Shore, PA
Love subway sandwiches. Love that they have special offers every so often & even offer a "sub of the day" throughout the week when your busy but hungry and want something for a decent price. It's a healthy alternative to all the other fast food places around.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
Love some subway when I'm in the mood for something besides fast food an on a budget I always get the Italian BMT on herb an cheese an it's always delicious. You can never go wrong with subway not to mention their cookies are so good an made fresh daily
Sarah B.
ORLANDO, FL
Subway has become my new favorite fast food place. The quality is great, and matches the price! I order the veggie delight every time, it is highly affordable! The vegetables are fresh and you can create your own! I would absolutely purchase again!
Vivienne R.
Orange Park, FL
I can neve go wrong with a Subway!! It's very filling and healthy for you! But very light in the tummy, especially when I'm shopping all day where I would need to try on clothes! Lol! I'm not overly bloated but it keeps me satisfied until my next meal!
Jenn R.
If you like eating healthy this is something for you, and for being healthy food this is bomb. If you don't like healthy food but want to stay healthy this is the place I highly recommend you go, the taste to it . Amazing!!
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Subway is always a fun experience! I like that we could choose whatever we want to put inside. It is very affordable, and is delicious. Sometimes I do think it could be a little cheaper but I don't think it's that bad
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Subway is my favorite! I love their Chicken subs. I would eat there everyday if I could. I love that it's fresh and made to order. I Always get a chicken sub with mayo and honey mustard. And plenty of veggies of course. Totally recommend it to others!
Becca A.
Subway is way too expensive for their products. The only sub I get is the pizza sub and it's admittedly delicious, but the prices have sky rocketed so I basically never go there anymore.
Ellen P.
Clarksville, TN
I like the fresh bread variety that they offer, the choice of vegetables as well as meats and the breakfast menu. The restaurant is always clean, the service is friendly and they offer great specials. I can dine in or take out depending on my day and I am always satisfied with my sandwich.
Arisel B.
Roma, TX
I love the healthy choices subway has to offer all the time especially when I come from a workout and I'm trying to watch what I eat and actually enjoy a healthy meal that tastes just as good as a home cooked meal
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??