BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Danielle R.
Além da liberdade de montar seu próprio lanche tornando-o mais leve que outras opções que encontramos nos shoppings os cookies são saborosos.
Kamila S.
Great variety of choices that might not necessary be my primary ones when making sandwitch, verry affordable especially with the meal deals.
Bobbi-Jo M.
Winnipeg, MB
I used to eat at subway almost everyday in High School. I don't anymore but still enjoy their spinach salad bowl or soup and sandwich combos.
Djonne P.
upper hutt
I love subway but recently I haven't been enjoying it the meat os dry the "fresh" vegetables aren't so fresh I just am no longer enjoying it
Cande G.
Como no hacer uns reseña sobre subway?! Osea tienen los MEJORES SÁNDWICHES DEL MUNDO! Los amo, son riquísimos! Pruebenlos, no se arrepentiran
Alyssa K.
Definitely my go to fast food restaurant it's soo much healthier than mc Donald's and the cookies are just!! Who can resist the temptation??
Sofia V.
I always buy food here. The people is really nice and the sandwiches taste always good. It´s easy to make an order and it´s really cheap too.
navreet d.
I love subway i got there almost every week. They give you so many options. Their stuff is always fresh. The cookies and bread is incredible.
Záarah k.
jeddah
Totally one of my favs ... so healthy and so tasty ... easily can find branches internationally and ca find their branches even at airports !
Arzoo A.
Sydney , Nsw
Absolutely love subway. It tastes great and is fresh. You are able to control what goes inside it.I would go once a month. It is affordable.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??