BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Nilson d.
Salvador BA
I Love. very good. I almost always buy a subway deal.
The good thing is that it has fewer calories and the taste is very good.
It is also cheap.
Carlet A.
P.O. BOX 503745 CK MP Saipan
Veggie delight please! You make your sandwich! You choose the dressing and how much you want! Totally your dish! Plus their cookies are amazing!
anewxa a.
Love customizing my sandwiches. My go to is the veggie sub - always fresh and feels so healthy. Great alternate to other junkie fast food places.
kailani s.
amei muito os lanches da Subway ótima qualidade de atendimento bem saudáveis e maravilhosos nota mil sem duvidas qualidade e confiança continuem
Gigi R.
Subway is so good, I personally like it because their subs are always fresh, and its my favourite healthy fast food places to go grab some food!
Kacey L.
Very good food and great for a quick snack. The 3 inch is good for a light meal but I would definitely recommend the 6 inch as it is more filling
karla u.
santiago de surco

If you want a healthy meal this is the perfect place to eat. It has healthy food and good flavor, they offer a good deal and I love to eat there
Chloe L.
Ipswich
I love subway especially when I'm on my diet, always get the best subs here, it's affordable, yummy, tasteful and I LOVE PINEAPPLE OB MY SUB!!!!
Daiane S.
Natal
Eu gosto do subway por que eu posso fazer o meu sanduiche do jeito que eu desejar, tem opções de recheios e pães diferenciados e mais saudáveis.
Caterine R.
7801 NW 37th Street Doral,
Me gusta la calidad de sus comidas además del buen trato, entregan sin esperar mucho tiempo eso es algo muy valorativo , confortable para muchos.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.