BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
elizabeth M.
Great value for money. Great selection, and for fast food it is quite healthy. I find it very affordable. We like the roast beef, and the turkey.
Bia B.
I love that because the food is healthy, delicious and is not expensive. The attendants are attentive! The only problem is: I don't handle more!
Chloe L.
Ipswich
I love subway especially when I'm on my diet, always get the best subs here, it's affordable, yummy, tasteful and I LOVE PINEAPPLE OB MY SUB!!!!
Caterine R.
7801 NW 37th Street Doral,
Me gusta la calidad de sus comidas además del buen trato, entregan sin esperar mucho tiempo eso es algo muy valorativo , confortable para muchos.
Melba P.
I love the sandwiches there... you have got different varieties there and it's really nice to have fresh salad and everything in your sandwiches.
Daiane S.
Natal
Eu gosto do subway por que eu posso fazer o meu sanduiche do jeito que eu desejar, tem opções de recheios e pães diferenciados e mais saudáveis.
Amanda C.
It's the most amazing sandwich EVER. It's always a good idea to eat a subway. There are so many options that it's impossible to get sick of them
Gigi R.
Subway is so good, I personally like it because their subs are always fresh, and its my favourite healthy fast food places to go grab some food!
Kacey L.
Very good food and great for a quick snack. The 3 inch is good for a light meal but I would definitely recommend the 6 inch as it is more filling
Dilma S.
Lo que me encanta de subway mas que nada son sus salsas, en mi sub-italianissimo 30cm nunca puede faltar, la salsa bbq, es una de mis favoritas.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??