BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Katherine T.
OSHAWA , Ontario
Me gustas los sanguches de Subway porque se ve y saben muy sanos y ademas de esos son riquísimos y tu le puedes poner los ingredientes que quieras .
Corinne W.
I think subs has to be one of my fav things to eat and I love subway subs. The subway melt is my go to sub. I think their prices are good as well.
Laura P.
I like to keep it simple so my favourite is the chicken/bacon ranch melt on hearty italian.
I do try the others but this one keeps memcoming back!
Gabriela B.
In my opinion, it is a better fast food company, even in my city without ever having you to a city that has, prove I am satisfied with the products
Lucia P.
Tarrytown, NY
My go to when I´m out on the go, and don´t wanna spend to much. It´s super affordable, healthy and tastes delicious. The sizing is just right also
Althea B.
Georgetown
Omg I love sub way so much they have it all amazingly delicious sandwiches that are so omg I really don't have words to describe it's just perfect
Margarita M.
Me gusta el sabor de la comida, aunque aveces presiento que no tienen tanto sazón como otros, además del precio que no es aceptable para mi gusto.
kumudhasri d.
Tirupathi,tpt
I have been to subway ones but i dint like the food there.its. my opinion somebody other than me can like that i dint.the sandwich was way bigger.
Emma H.
Melbourne, VIC
Meatball subs are the absolute best - not only because of the taste and warmth you get but also because it's on the cheaper end of the price range
IANCU I.
Oradea
When going to work in a hurry and i have no time to prepare my lunch to go i allways drive by subway and try a new product. So far i love them all.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??