BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Sarah B.
ORLANDO, FL
Subway has become my new favorite fast food place. The quality is great, and matches the price! I order the veggie delight every time, it is highly affordable! The vegetables are fresh and you can create your own! I would absolutely purchase again!
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
I eat here only occasionally for mainly two reasons: the price just seems too high for me as a vegetarian who has limited sandwich topping options. Second, I've never been in a Subway I felt was cleaned properly. There's always something off about them
Andreina C.
Edmond, OK
Subway always has great food, always! Honestly, it's not like they have awesomely delicious subs, but it's definitely always the safe choice: their subs are yummy, everything is always fresh and you get full but not bloated with food. I love Subway :)
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Subway has to be my favorite to go meal. A great price for a fantastic sub made with fresh meats and veggies. The bread is very good and they will bake any sub you like. Their seasonal specials are delicious too!
Ellen P.
Clarksville, TN
I like the fresh bread variety that they offer, the choice of vegetables as well as meats and the breakfast menu. The restaurant is always clean, the service is friendly and they offer great specials. I can dine in or take out depending on my day and I am always satisfied with my sandwich.
Amanda G.
If you like eating healthy this is something for you, and for being healthy food this is bomb. If you don't like healthy food but want to stay healthy this is the place I highly recommend you go, the taste to it . Amazing!!
Cora J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Subway is so good my favorite thing to buy when I go there is the 6 inch tuna sub they have a lot of pros like it doesn't cost a lot and they make their food fast so if you're in a hurry subways the place to go
Jake M.
Boston, MA
Amazing value for the price. Food is typically good quality, wide selection of offerings, there's always a promo happening, unlimited topping options, always a location nearby wherever you happen to be.
John A.
Burkburnett, TX
As a truck driver I eat out a lot more than I want to, but I guess you can say subway is my healthy food choice. Their sandwiches areas of good so matter which one I choose they are all filling and taste great.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Subway is always a fun experience! I like that we could choose whatever we want to put inside. It is very affordable, and is delicious. Sometimes I do think it could be a little cheaper but I don't think it's that bad
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.