BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Joanna T.
Reading, Berkshire
Love subway there so cheap and filling! I'm always on the go so there VEey handy with such a variety as well they even do salads which are amazing
Olivia C.
Great food! I get a pizza sub all the time and it is a amazing would definitely recommend! It's really affordable as well the pizza sub is only £2
Margarita M.
Me gusta el sabor de la comida, aunque aveces presiento que no tienen tanto sazón como otros, además del precio que no es aceptable para mi gusto.
Luana M.
Recomendo os sanduiches. são deliciosos além de serem mais saudavéis .Na minha opiniao deveriam deixar alguns saduiches com o preço mais acessível.
Emma H.
Melbourne, VIC
Meatball subs are the absolute best - not only because of the taste and warmth you get but also because it's on the cheaper end of the price range
Gabriela B.
In my opinion, it is a better fast food company, even in my city without ever having you to a city that has, prove I am satisfied with the products
Eza M.
I like how you can choose any toppings you want as well the type of bread and sauces! A healthier option to most takeaways and is very affordable!!
Althea B.
Georgetown
Omg I love sub way so much they have it all amazingly delicious sandwiches that are so omg I really don't have words to describe it's just perfect
Casey C.
belfast, county Antrim
Salads and are lovely, I like the Italian bmt lettuce, onions and loads of southwest sauce with cheese, has to be toasted 😍 I go maybe once a week,
kumudhasri d.
Tirupathi,tpt
I have been to subway ones but i dint like the food there.its. my opinion somebody other than me can like that i dint.the sandwich was way bigger.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??