BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Nashwa M.
Love love love subway...
Love the service.
I love how we can choose our own filling.
I love he sauce options and it's really yummy and totally worth it.
Roxana P.
Caracas
I loveeeee subway, I think it's so good the idea of basically create you own sandwich, the Italian one I really enjoy it, the salads are pretty good too.
Kathleen T.
Bowmanville , ON
Just the smell of subway makes me hungry. There are so many menu options that are delicious. We get subs fairly often and this is always the go-to place.
É rápido e fácil, mas nem todos os atendentes são educados, não pergunta devagar e as vezes olha querendo te falar algo mas com medo de perder o serviço
Jaiden M.
Subway is wonderful for anyone with any diet. You can choose a vegetarian sub or salad or you can load them up with meat. The possibilities are endless.
Kim S.
little torrington, devon
Subway is always a favourite of mine as it's always quick to get a fairly heathy snack whilst i'm out and about. No fatty foods but lots of lovely salad.
Shale A.
I usually have the salad with crab meat. I like that since i have been buying subway that they have never changed on quality. It is a brand I can trust.
Caroline R.
Ottawa
You can always find healthy options when on the go. My favorties are the chop salad, freash, healthy and low calories! Plus, it's not expensive, win-win!
Taryn G.
Potterhanworth , Lincoln
I love subway! Always filling and something that will suit everyone in my family! I have often received coupons which make the cost very affordable too!
Isabella R.
Winnipeg, MB
If i had to choose a fast food place id definitely choose subway over any other ... they arent the best and definitely not a place i would visit a lot...
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.