BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Amy K.
England
Omg i love subway and the subway app so blimin much. The app is just fab, it lets you earn points to get free things. Meatball Maranarabis my all time fav
Kaja J.
Looooove their sandwiches! It's a perfect place to eat healthy and super delicious fast food :) and the fact that you can make your own sandwich is awesome
Amanda M.
Whitby , ON
I enjoy subway when I don't have time to pack a lunch. I find a 6" turkey/ham or chicken to be a very filling and low calorie lunch when you're in the go!
Carolina C.
sus sandwiches son muy ricos, en especial el pan. ademas son economicos y de buena calidad. me gusta mucho el de peperoni y el pan de oregano es el mejor.
Kara L.
Always lots of healthy fresh choices and new salads and sandwiches on the menu. the carved turkey is as good or better than a turkey sandwich made at home!
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
My favorite is the Subway club. That is my go to sub. My husband enjoys the BMT. Really great subs and selections just wish they were still $5 foot longs.
Keeana A.
Winnipeg, MB
I absolutely love subway . It is my favourite fast food place to eat. Semi healthy for you, fast and east. Plus I get to decide what o want on it ! Perfect
Florence J.
Subway is a good choice if you feel you need to eat healthier when on the run. The food is good a there's tons of different choices. It is also affordable.
Holly W.
I love subway i don't no if it's Healthy but you can pick what you want you can make your own sandwich by choosing what you want on it and it's very cheap
Alice B.
Treningle View, Bodmin
I always have a good meal from subway! My go to is usually chicken and bacon stuffed with salad. Always super tasty and filling, would recommend to anyone.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??