BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Sonia N.
Cork
Love Love Love this brand! I always have the SAME sub sandwich....and I never ever get tired of it! The sweet onion + honey mustard sauces combo is undoubtedly the best combo on Earth! If you haven't tried it then I'm sorry but you are missing out on something grand! I have shared it with 4 friends + my mom....ALL have loved subway more because of the combo. Did I discover the combo? Nope...a Subway staff member recommended it! Hence it is trustworthy!
Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
It's all about fresh in subway one day I arrived early and they were making the bread and cookies themselves it is good I usually get the onion chicken teriyaki it's my favorite full of taste makes my tastebuds happy
Tana G.
South Shore, KY
I get the twelve inch honey oat bread with chicken breast, tuna, mozzarella, lettuce, sweet onion sauce, and barbecue sauce. I know it does not sound great, but I love it! The overall price is pretty much for me though, but I still love the sandwich. The cost of the double meat makes it higher than I would like.
Corey G.
Dickson,TN
Subway is a nice healthy place to eat you get to pick exactly what you want on your sandwich what bread what everything so basically you know how many calories and healthy stuff you want on it. Plus they have a verity of stuff you can have on your sandwich.
Danielle D.
A somewhat healthy alternative to other fast foods, Subway is a favorite of mine! However, I miss the $5 footlong and sometimes ordering can become complicated in a crowd. But. I like the many options and the quality of the food is always satisfactory.
Angela A.
Orlando , FL
I absolutely love the freshness of subway. It has such great quality it is the perfect lunch or dinner to have. They have a great selection of meats and toppings to go on each sub. They are super affordable and I would definitely recommend to others.
Megan C.
Naches, WA
I go here a lot only because it's the closest fast food restaurant to my school. When I get lunch here I always order the same thing- 6 inch turkey breast on Italian herbs and cheese. Different employees make it slightly different.
Kristy R.
Belleview , Fl
I always get the steak and cheese. The workers are usually nice and ask how my day is ect. The sub is always fresh and they make it in front of you. You get to choose the bread you want and its always fresh and tastey as well
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Subway is so good, yes it’s fast food but I feel like it’s more of the healthier fast food chains that is out there, I love that they are so friendly, I feel like there is always good customer service.
Katie S.
Liberty, KY
I go to subway way more than anyone should go. I go probably 3 times a week if not more. I have nothing bad to say but everything tastes so great. My favorite is buffalo chicken or ham. I recommend everyone to try.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??