BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
anne C.
SUBWAY é meu lanche favorito, você pode montar o seu sanduíche, ou seja, sem risco de ter algo que nao goste. Além disso ele possui tamanhos pequenos e grandes (15 e 30cm) que se adequam a sua fome, possuem opções vegetarianas e é claro o preço é muito acessivel.
Kelly G.
Miami, Florida
Subway is my go-to fast food restaurant due to the ability to completely customize your meal. I appreciate that I can pick and choose my ingredients, therefore empowering me to make healthy food choices. The prices are great and the options are much healthier than other fast food chains.

Sub of the day, i always ask for this line whenever i go to Subway and then choose what i want.they have a lot of veggie and a verity of breads.I always ask for extra cheese.It taste good and it's healthy.I go to subway four to five time in a week.Telling what you want in your sub is always fun.
Becy Tracy S.
Longueuil
t’s been a longstanding tradition for many in the fast food review industry that Subway, while portrayed for years as a healthy alternative/savior of the industry, actually isn’t that good at all (taste or nutritionally). Try taking a picture of the sub you just bought and make it look Instagram worthy. Really try, and you’ll have a hell of a time, even in the best lighting. But Subway is starting to change their perception by bringing quality ingredients to the forefront. Chicken, raised without antibiotics are now in the forefront. Originally a long term goal, Subway has introduced Rotisserie-Style Chicken this week, sans antibiotic induced chicken. This premium option doesn’t take the place of the current chicken offering (which itself is going antibiotic free in April), but is offered in addition. We picked up a Rotisserie-Style Chicken sub to see how it stacks up.There are many flavors of snacks in the Subway: chicken, tuna, BMT, vegetarian, turkey breast with ham, meatballs, huevosky chicken, barbecue, chicken pizzaiolo among others and besides all this variety is always you chooses: sandwich size 15 or 30 cm), the type of bread (Italian white, Integral, Parmesan and oregano, 3 cheeses or Integral with oats and honey), the type of cheese (dish, cheddar or Swiss), salads and vegetables (lettuce, tomato (Mustard and honey, barbecue, sweet and sour onions, parmesan, chipotle, traditional mustard and mayonnaise - you can choose from several) and seasonings (eg, cucumber, onion, peppers, olives and arugula - you can put them all if you want) (Salt, pepper, calabrian pepper, olive oil and vinegar - you can choose several) that will increase and give a more personal touch to your delicacy. Delicious! I personally love this restaurant as it is healthy and offers such a wide range of variety to the customer. When you order you choose everything from the bread type e.g Italian/herb bread/cheesey bread to what filling you may want to any extras to even whether you want it toasted or not. This way you get something you know you're gonna love because it has only what you want made for you and that's why I love subway so much because it makes you feel special. You can also get additional things as I mentioned before like crisps or a cookie and all in all it is just such awesome value for money costing from £4-7 depending on the size.
I recommend this to everyone! especially picky eaters.
Nathalia M.
São PAulo Sp
This place is really good, it's wonderful. For sure he has already become one of my darlings which is always good to go. It is recommended for all types of people.
claudia q.
A very healthy fast food sotre. So much healthier than KFC or macdonalds. The price is very affordable and you could get low priced daily sandwhiches and soups.
Alisha J.
Petawawa
Only !!! Sub place I eat at and will most likely always love subways they make great subs and the location by me always has very friendly staff and welcoming :)
Paula Y.
O melhor fastfood que já comi. O melhor é agente poder escolher os vegetais e poder adicionar creamchease e molho que mais gostar. O melhor na linha de lanches.
Jessica J.
Toronto
Not many vegetarian or vegan options and food can sometimes taste like chemicals but its affordable and often easy to find so sometimes in a rush i'll go there.
Taylor E.
Maple ridge , AK
I love subway. I like how I can customize my sandwiches! The only downside is that subway is quite expensive. I wish it cost less so I could enjoy it more often
Alexandra M.
The tuna sandwich is absolutely my favorite. I like that you can choose the others ingredients you want like tomatoes, ketchup, etc. The price is hmmm, not bad.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.