BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Pame V.
Amo sus sándwiches!!! Me encantan todos sus ofertas y productos, son accesibles y baratos! Y es riquisimo! Aqui en Uruguay hay pocos locales pero estan geniales!
Satvir K.
I am vegetarian so I just love the veggie sub . It's loaded with veggies and the sauce options are great however it would be great if it comes with a veggie patty . It's healthy and yummy and totally recommended
Gabi N.
When I want a healthy kind of like snack, I like to Go to subway. Because It can be fast good, but att least I'm some effort choosing the salad that goes with It.
Sam B.
Usually very satisfied with their food. I always take something that has chicken in it, and their chicken is honestly amazing. (Especially with south west sauce)
Lysette H.
Bridge Street, Gainsborough
Not a lot of choices for vegetarians such as myself so I'm usually left asking for cheese! And asking for gloves to be changed which usually results in eyes being rolled. Other than that, I love a subway lunch. Quick service, affordable and tasty!
Annie C.
I really love Subway!! It's one of my favorites restaurants when I want to eat out with my friends. I love their sauces. I go to Subway very often, like three times a week. The quality is good.
Jaime W.
Sherwood Park, AB
My favorite road trip meal because it isn't greasy and it doesn't make me feel gross when we're sitting in the vehicle for hours! I love that the sandwiches are customizable, always the way you like them!!!
Peggy W.
St.John's,NL
My favourite fast food comfort food. Can be healthy if you pick the right ingredients. Go once a month, and typically get a salad when I go. Very affordable and typically delicious. Highly recommend.
Nicole T.
At first, Fred was a little skeptical about the idea, but after Dr. Buck explained how the restaurant sandwich could help you finance your future education, was totally convinced. That night Fred and Dr. Buck formed the society that would result in the first SUBWAY® restaurant.

At the opening of the restaurant called Fred & Pete's Submarines, customers came in unexpected during lunchtime amounts. Since that day, the company has grown steadily. The goal of Fred and Pete was open 32 restaurants sandwiches in 10 years; and in 1974, eight years after the opening of the first restaurant,
miguel p.
valencia
I did not know these subs (I had always stayed with the subways), but I certainly liked the options they handle, I remember there was one of Cochinita Pibil, which although I did not try I'll leave it for the next one. The good thing is also that you get your potatoes and you can choose a combo that includes them and also a cream of corn very recommendable.

Get abused because it gets crowded, and that's the inconvenience, but what you can ask of the branch that is in Angelópolis at lunch time, there will be people. Nevertheless the service is good and the quality and taste are the same. Lo recomiendo y provecho There are many flavors of snacks in the Subway: chicken, tuna, BMT, vegetarian, turkey breast with ham, meatballs, huevosky chicken, barbecue, chicken pizzaiolo among others and besides all this variety is always you chooses: Of the sandwich (15 or 30 cm), the type of bread (Italian white, Integral, Parmesan and oregano, 3 cheeses or Integral with oats and honey), the type of cheese (dish, chedar or Swiss), salads and vegetables ( Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, peppers, olives and arugula - you can put them all if you want), sauces and condiments (mustard and honey, barbecue, sweet and sour onions, parmesan, chiplote, traditional mustard and mayonnaise - And seasonings (salt, pepper, pepper, olive oil and vinegar - you can choose from several) that will enhance and give a more personal touch to your delicacy. Delicious!...
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??