BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Sony (.
Toronto
I would definitely recommend this place its healthy and good sources of fiber or iron. If your looking for a place to eat this one is the place for health conscious person.
Best option in my town for something reasonably healthy on those lazy nights when I can't be bothered cooking. Always fresh and there's so many choices which makes it great for the whole family.
andrea v.

this chain of fast food is great or that is rich and above all healthy food can see it yourself as you prepare it their ingredients are always fresh and the variety of sauces is what I most love by I love the sauce and I think that is the special touch for this kind of food. tico divine and healthy
Sandra M.
Very good service, good attention and good taste At a good price. I Agrre are good. Well I prefer it for its hygiene and quality. Be completely Fascinated to see that place and try is a delight
Emily T.
Reading, ['', '', '']
Subway melt, the pulled pork, sausage butty or tuna mayonnaise ... and the nachos(very tight on the cheese though! ) if you want good nachos you need lots of cheeeeese!!
Sophia A.
I love eating lunch at subway when am out or at work, I love 6foot Italian white bread and with turkey, ham, cheese, vegetables, my spread is myyonese and mustard and I love the lays and Pepsi
Khadija N.
Hungry? Rush to your nearest subway! So fresh and sooooooo good their chicken is so juicy add what ever you want to cut what ever you want to! Too hungry? double it! MAKE IT WHAT YOU LIKE. ❤❤❤
Kate G.
Always delicious. My go to place for lunch when I'm out and in need for food or on my lunch break at work or TAFE. I have never had a bad experience with the company. Happy and friendly staff.
Alejandra R.
Millcreek
A little discouraged, Fred decided to ask advice Dr. Peter Buck, an old family friend. They were known for many years and Fred hoped he would lend him the money he needed to pay for college. They met and after telling his plans to become a doctor, Dr. Buck did not pay him the money, however, he gave him an idea that would change his life and the lives of many people around the world.
Daniela M.
Subway is the best fast food restaurant that you could go because they give you the chance to choose whatever product you want to add in the food and is a food literally of your own choice.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.