BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Gianna C.
Hampton, NH
Why have chopped salads on the menu if your employees will complain every time they have to make them? I seriously feel like I'm pulling teeth when I'm ordering a MENU item. Bad customer service aside, they are super delicious. Go for it if you can stand the sass.
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY
When I'm feeling like eating fresh definitely go to Subway subway is definitely one of my go to places after a nice workout at the gym and I have no food at my house definitely a great place to go to and definitely fresh .
Allison L.
Hartselle, AL
I love subway. It's where I learned I like ranch, mayo, and banana peppers. I love the make it your own feature. I like the variety of ingredients they carry and I rarely feel guilty about eating there like I do other fast food.
Corey G.
Dickson,TN
Subway is a nice healthy place to eat you get to pick exactly what you want on your sandwich what bread what everything so basically you know how many calories and healthy stuff you want on it. Plus they have a verity of stuff you can have on your sandwich.
Danielle D.
A somewhat healthy alternative to other fast foods, Subway is a favorite of mine! However, I miss the $5 footlong and sometimes ordering can become complicated in a crowd. But. I like the many options and the quality of the food is always satisfactory.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Subway is so good, yes it’s fast food but I feel like it’s more of the healthier fast food chains that is out there, I love that they are so friendly, I feel like there is always good customer service.
Stephanie V.
Subway was and continues to be a part of my life. I probably go there about once a week to get an un-toasted tuna sub with minimal toppings. I'm a very simple sandwich girl but Subway does it for me.
Loreli ..
Umatilla, OR
Bread is always warm right out of the oven. Fresh vegetables. What type of bread? You want a foot long? They'll get you a foot long. What about the meat? Turkey, ham, bacon.. you name it. Cheese or no cheese? Would you like that toasted as well? Just the way you want it. I really recommend Subway
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Subway has been a great option for me while trying to eat healthier on the go. I love the option of getting a chopped salad or a healthy chicken sandwich depending on what I'm craving! The prices are reasonable as well
Danielle W.
Love subway sandwiches. Love that they have special offers every so often & even offer a "sub of the day" throughout the week when your busy but hungry and want something for a decent price. It's a healthy alternative to all the other fast food places around.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.