BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Joleen W.
Love eating at subway, always satisfied whenever I go there. Tons of vegetable options to choose from. Also a lot of bread options as well. You can customize your own sandwich which is amazing. Would recommend to everyone.
Emma H.
I am always looking for something fresh, healthy and delicious for lunch. I find subway to be not as fresh as I like but still one of the best for you fast food around.. Oh and I love the sweet onion sauce... Mm!
I absolutely LOVE going to subway. from time to time I develop an obsession for their egg salad foot longs so every time I go out I'll order that no matter what other fast food restaurants are near me
Monique F.
No doubt it is the restaurant that has the most taste of sandwiches! You have the option to assemble your sandwich according to your taste and it is super healthy.
Coni S.
La atención al cliente es muy buena en todo momento. Y preparan el sándwich como uno desea. Me encanta comprar en subway porque además cuentan con comida para vegetarianos y eso es un punto a su favor
Piper C.
Acton, ON
omg, i could eat subway everyday for the rest of my life. and im not exaggerating! like honestly i never get sick of it, im always in the mood for it. friggin addicting man!
Terri A.
I'm a vegetarian, and there isn't much in my town to eat that's not meat!
I know my order off by heart and live by it!
The ladies at my local subway love me and I love them, and they basically know my order off by heart
Larissa D.
Gosto dos lanches do subway, mas prefiro outros tipos de fast food, pois amo batata frita e la no sub way não tem, mas gosto muito a qualidade é boa, adoro o de frango teriaque e almondegas com molho barbecue.
Jennifer O.
Can be very expensive if you are not purchasing a sub from the set menu. Even if you are requesting 2 items.

Food is nice, sometimes it's not.

I generally only go here once every couple of months.
Hollie P.
Stockton-on-tees
Subway has a variety of subs to choose from especially from the non veg section. their chicken tikka sub and chicken ham sub are the best.Their service is quick and prompt.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??