BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
gdollazzz T.
Kitchener, ON
I love subway. I like how you can choose your own topping and bread. It's definitely way healthier than other fast food chains. The meats and topping are great quality, never moldy or stale. I would 100% recommend this to people who want to be healthier and watch what they eat.
Jozanne S.
Subway is our on the go stop for food. I love the salads they make and the breads are amazing! Never leaves you feeling sluggish afterwards and is a healthy stop. Do not feel bad about stopping and feeding it to my kids on the go.
Flo G.
Haywards Heath
I love subway. I get the same sandwich every time - 6inch Italian bread with turkey, grilled cheese, sweet corn, lettuce and barbecue sauce. A lot of people say when hearing my order that it's not the best but trust me - it's heavenly!
Sarah B.
St, QC
My ultimate favorite fast food restaurant. Tried almost all their sandwiches and they all tasted great! My favorite will always be the pizza sub. Really affordable for a quick meal!
Chelsea-jordyn Burns H.
tullamore
Brilliant service and brilliant selection of subs. They all taste delicious and are so filling but healthy enough at the same time. The quality is amazing and very affordable , I would highly recommend
Shelby T.
Windsor , ON
i love subway so much if i could eat it everyday i would! they offer so many options and even vegan vegetarian options! being able to customize your own sub with things like you like is so nice! their chipotle sauce is AMAZING
Layla S.
Before I was vegan there were many many great options. Now that I'm vegan, there isn't the greatest variety of options, however, usually I get:
12 inch hearty Italian toasted with cucumber lettuce black olives and hot chilli sauce with an ice tea. A good option if you want to be a bit healthier but don't have much choice.
Isabella D.
I LOVE SUBWAY!!!!!! best fast food restaurant ever always great service I can always try something new and like but my favorite is definitely a chicken wrap delicious but I only go sometime because it can be a little bit pricey
Martha Johana P.
Zapatoca
Me gusta que el cliente tenga la opción de escoger los los ingredientes, el pan, los aderezos y más. Están muy bien ubicados, ya que están en los centros comerciales más importantes de la ciudad.
Beccy S.
Love how we can choose what we want in there. Also have great variety and suggestions. The fresh bread and warm options are great as well as having it toasted on cold days. Cookies are the best.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.