BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Roxanne F.
Winnipeg, MB
I enjoy being able to design a tasty sandwich though I almost always go with my favourite lol! Lots to choose from for meats, breads/wraps/paninis, veggies, and extras like chips, cookies & daily soups
Myriam M.
Québec , Qc
I love Subway it so fresh and tasty. You choose the things that you want and it is cheap . My fave one is the pizza sub but there are so much possibilites that everybody have someting to thier taste.
Camila M.
Setubal
Saben porque me encanta comer aqui? Tienen maravillosas opciones para vegetarianos!! Asi es! Puedo comer tranquila en subway porque la comida vegetariana es simplemente deliciosa!
Jade S.
If you want a "healthier" option from kfc ma Donald's and Burger King, this is a great option you can make your own bread with whatever you want ! The taste varies depending on what you choose .lol.duh
Sarah B.
St, QC
My ultimate favorite fast food restaurant. Tried almost all their sandwiches and they all tasted great! My favorite will always be the pizza sub. Really affordable for a quick meal!
Chelsea-jordyn Burns H.
tullamore
Brilliant service and brilliant selection of subs. They all taste delicious and are so filling but healthy enough at the same time. The quality is amazing and very affordable , I would highly recommend
Shelby T.
Windsor , ON
i love subway so much if i could eat it everyday i would! they offer so many options and even vegan vegetarian options! being able to customize your own sub with things like you like is so nice! their chipotle sauce is AMAZING
Layla S.
Before I was vegan there were many many great options. Now that I'm vegan, there isn't the greatest variety of options, however, usually I get:
12 inch hearty Italian toasted with cucumber lettuce black olives and hot chilli sauce with an ice tea. A good option if you want to be a bit healthier but don't have much choice.
Beccy S.
Love how we can choose what we want in there. Also have great variety and suggestions. The fresh bread and warm options are great as well as having it toasted on cold days. Cookies are the best.
Karla N.
Is very good food, I like their distitnos types of bread they have and also the manchego cheese that ponene, they have good promotions for example the new subway of Canadian ham is very accesibl monetarily as well as delicious.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.