BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Camila M.
Setubal
Saben porque me encanta comer aqui? Tienen maravillosas opciones para vegetarianos!! Asi es! Puedo comer tranquila en subway porque la comida vegetariana es simplemente deliciosa!
Jade S.
If you want a "healthier" option from kfc ma Donald's and Burger King, this is a great option you can make your own bread with whatever you want ! The taste varies depending on what you choose .lol.duh
Molly-Jane C.
Staff are always very helpful and the food is always nice. Only issue is that the seats are getting broken and dirty from other diners. Clean up the tables more and the chairs as I don't like sitting on other people's sandwiches.
Flo G.
Haywards Heath
I love subway. I get the same sandwich every time - 6inch Italian bread with turkey, grilled cheese, sweet corn, lettuce and barbecue sauce. A lot of people say when hearing my order that it's not the best but trust me - it's heavenly!
Maciely S.
atendimento maravilhoso sempre que tenho oportunidades dou uma passadinha lá lanches incríveis e aquele cheirinho maravilhosooo!!!! que só lá tem sabe o qual to falando rsrs cheirinho de coisa gostosa cheiro especifico do Subway.
Lizzie D.
Swindon, Wiltshire
Yum! Love the baguettes and the flavours and everything is amazing! It is so cheap for such a delicious filling meal and their deals are crazy cheap for such good quality.
Jozanne S.
Subway is our on the go stop for food. I love the salads they make and the breads are amazing! Never leaves you feeling sluggish afterwards and is a healthy stop. Do not feel bad about stopping and feeding it to my kids on the go.
gdollazzz T.
Kitchener, ON
I love subway. I like how you can choose your own topping and bread. It's definitely way healthier than other fast food chains. The meats and topping are great quality, never moldy or stale. I would 100% recommend this to people who want to be healthier and watch what they eat.
Sarah B.
St, QC
My ultimate favorite fast food restaurant. Tried almost all their sandwiches and they all tasted great! My favorite will always be the pizza sub. Really affordable for a quick meal!
Rebecca G.
Hello, I am reviewing everything honestly but I don't have time to fill out everything wholeheartedly. but here are my rating and if I recommend them:
1 Star: Not worth the hype/money
2 star: It was fine but I wouldn't purchase again
3 star. Maybe not my cup of tea, but someone else might like it
4 star: I would purchase it again
5 star: I loved it and would recommend to everyone
Easy if you're around town and need a quick lunch
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.