BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Tiffany N.
Seattle, WA
Love it it right down the block from my house it's a little healthier than other fast foods Definitely less calories and fat I love to eat subs and the good thing is you can add any topping you want and warm it up so delicious
Teresa M.
Always fresh, and the staff take care to make the sandwiches look appealing. I like that the sandwiches are not jam-packed with fat and too many calories. I also like the choice in breads, and that you can have salads instead.
Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
It's all about fresh in subway one day I arrived early and they were making the bread and cookies themselves it is good I usually get the onion chicken teriyaki it's my favorite full of taste makes my tastebuds happy
Sonia N.
Cork
Love Love Love this brand! I always have the SAME sub sandwich....and I never ever get tired of it! The sweet onion + honey mustard sauces combo is undoubtedly the best combo on Earth! If you haven't tried it then I'm sorry but you are missing out on something grand! I have shared it with 4 friends + my mom....ALL have loved subway more because of the combo. Did I discover the combo? Nope...a Subway staff member recommended it! Hence it is trustworthy!
Angela A.
Orlando , FL
I absolutely love the freshness of subway. It has such great quality it is the perfect lunch or dinner to have. They have a great selection of meats and toppings to go on each sub. They are super affordable and I would definitely recommend to others.
Tana G.
South Shore, KY
I get the twelve inch honey oat bread with chicken breast, tuna, mozzarella, lettuce, sweet onion sauce, and barbecue sauce. I know it does not sound great, but I love it! The overall price is pretty much for me though, but I still love the sandwich. The cost of the double meat makes it higher than I would like.
Megan C.
Naches, WA
I go here a lot only because it's the closest fast food restaurant to my school. When I get lunch here I always order the same thing- 6 inch turkey breast on Italian herbs and cheese. Different employees make it slightly different.
Krys R.
Athens, AL
I love to grab subway when I'm in a hurry but still want to eat healthy. I like how they make your food in front of you so there are never any mistakes. I go really often - especially in the summer. I highly recommend!
Katie S.
Liberty, KY
I go to subway way more than anyone should go. I go probably 3 times a week if not more. I have nothing bad to say but everything tastes so great. My favorite is buffalo chicken or ham. I recommend everyone to try.
Allison L.
Hartselle, AL
I love subway. It's where I learned I like ranch, mayo, and banana peppers. I love the make it your own feature. I like the variety of ingredients they carry and I rarely feel guilty about eating there like I do other fast food.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.