BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Andres S.
Excelente lugar con productos sumamente frescos, variados delicosos y sobre todo un lugar con excelente ambiente. Permite disfrutar de sandwich segun el gusto de cada quien men encantaaa. Muy buena calidad, siempre voy a subway en mis momentos libres
Nicole T.
I only ever eat the subway seafood sensation meal there because its so good! I would say that I visit the place at least once a week. I love it because its really affordable ($5 for a 6 inch sandwich), tastes really good and leaves me extremely full!
anon t.
Subway is the quick, easy and did i mention affordable food option on almsot all high roads. It is cheap for what you are getting. The pros are you can get whatever you want. My personal faviourite is the Spicy italian. I would definetly reccomend.
Phoebe T.
very nice food and tastes very fresh. I love subway it is my fave fast food place. I know people always diss subway however it is really tasty and the prices aren't to bad either
Teddie '.
There is a small subway shop 10 minutes away from my house and I love so much. Not only is there great service, I also love the choices they offer. I normally get the really basic sub and it only cost £3 including a drink! Would recommend to anyone.
Munibah A.
Love that they have halal options available in certain stores. its also very healthy and nice to see everything being made in front of you. I like the choices of salads that you can add to your subway sandwich. I find that the options are affordable.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I love subway. My boyfriend and I usually eat at subway a few times a month when we want an easy supper or lunch. They are always fresh and I love that I can customize my own sandwich.
Jodie T.
very good place to stop by and pick-up a sandwich. Me and my friends love it as there's something for everyone and if you are a picky eater or have dietary requirements (i.e. being a vegetarian) its easy to pick something. Subway caters to everyone.
madlen b.
subway is such a good place to eat when you're starving,graving for food or just in general hungry ,they give the most delicious sandwichs, soups, and its not junk food you know what i call it i call it healthy junkish food its sooooo gooodddddd
Saidee J.
Subway has been my go-to since I can remember!!!
Its been around 10 years since my first subway visit and to this day I still get the exact same sub every single time :)
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??