BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Heather E.
Fort Nelson, BC
Love Subway, my oldest songs absolute favorite place to eathe too (7 year old). My favorite is the subway club on whole wheat and he loves ham and cheese. Is so easy to get the sandwich exactly how you like it and my only complaint is they switched from coke to Pepsi beverages.
Lily A.
Always quite a keep process to get a fairly decent lunch. Quite well priced but don't go that often as I'm not a fan of having many toppings so seems a little pointless for me sometimes. Always enjoy my food when I do though and have one conveniently near school.
Cassidy W.
As a kid on the go my family always got subway when we were travelling. Then when I came away to school I had a subway on campus. Subway is by far my favourite "fast food". It's accessible it's quick it's delicious and it's consistently good no matter where I go
Megan A.
Love the veggie pattie. Tastes almost like a burger when warmed up with cheese, so basically the same as going to burger king except i can ask for as much gherkins as i like. Love being able to choose what toppings it get on my sandwich. Service not always great.
Leann R.
I love ordering such sandwiches from this establishment. But I think the bread should've been more crispy and I hope there are more toppings within the bread, in an equal ratio. It is in good quality and I recommend going here for a quick but good lunch or snack.
Alba C.
This is one of my favourites fast-food restaurants. I love that you can customize your own sandwich, because sometimes I like soft bread and other times crunchy.
I love that you can choose with such a diversity of ingredients. And the best... it's the cheapest!
Arantxa A.
I love eating here, the vegetables are really fresh and very varied, as are the breads and fillings. The dressings accompany the subs wonderfully and the biscuits are amazing and delicious. Rechargeable sodas are really practical. All for a very affordable price.
Erynn M.
Subway sandwiches are great. They're a more healthy option if you're looking for a fast food fix. Some sandwiches are better than others, but everything is freshly made in front of you, and there's nothing deep fried. I love Subway.
Ashley H.
London, ON
I love Subway when I'm out and don't want to eat anything greasy/unhealthy. Every location differs on how generous they are with the toppings but when I find ones that are generous I make a mental note of it for the next time that I'm in that area and hungry.
Sunila N.
Brampton , ON
The food at subway seems pretty fresh any time of day. I only order a veggie sub but even that is delicious. Best part is, they change their gloves for each customer
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.