BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
frida j.
i like subway in the way they make the food, you can see the process so you know everything is well made. you also get to feel a bit healthy and it's easy to eat on the go.
Deweni P.
Subway is a go to when on the run. Whether I'm looking for something healthy or something to satisfy a craving, Subway is perfect. The aspect of being able to see your sandwich being prepared really adds to the experience. I go almost every week and will be coming back.
member-a30bec468
Mangaratiba, Rio de Janeiro
amo a comida de lá.super indico que experimentem.Lá você encontra comida de boa qualidade,o sabor é maravilhoso,sim pode demorar para receber ,mas vale a pena.seu valor é meio caro em relação a outros,mas eu recomendo que provem .
Kristyn S.
Subway has been keeping it fresh (excuse the pun) with it's choices lately. Now they have wraps and flatbread options for when you don't want to be loaded down with bread. They also keep introducing healthier options to add to sandwiches like avocado, lighter sauces etc.
Thayse V.
Eu amo comer no Subway, são os melhores sanduíches que eu já comi na vida. De 10 vezes que eu como em um fast-food, metade são no Subway. É incrivelmente bom e vale super a pena o preço, por favor me mandem vales, porque estou gastando todo o dinheiro no Subway. Hahahahaha
Sebastián T.
Santa Fe

I like to eat the sub sandwich because they taste good. One can choose the ingredients! I am a vegetarian and I do not have many choices when it comes to eating at a fast food. Prices are good In my town there are two subway. I like the ones that have traditional fries
Geraldine A.
Regarding Subway, it's like your typical fast food place, where you order, tell the worker your toppings and then pay. Subways near my are, I find are always clean, the tables are always clean and ready. The food is great because you can accustom the sub to your taste.
Erica L.
Richmond Hill
Subway is great. It's my go-to place for something relatively healthy with a lot of vegetables. I always get the classic ham sub. It's great that you can personalize the sub with all the toppings you want, and you can always ask for extra. Would definitely recommend.
Eden B.
i love subway. nothing i order doesn't taste like what i expect it to. i buy subway as often as i can, and the 6 inch is the perfect size for a quick lunch. its super easy to find $7 to go buy a sandwich with a drink and chips. go buy subway, you'll thank me later.
Lynn N.
I love Subway cookies. Really affordable, decent sized and tastes so good! I always get the macadamia white chocolate ones, they're my favourite. I've only had a sub once but it wasn't too bad. I love how you can customise your sub to your taste which I really love.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??