BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Briana J.
Subway has definitely gone downhill for me. They don't put as much meat, cheese, or veggies on the sandwiches as they used to. It is pretty cheap for a healthier alternative to fast food though
mo j.
Nashville, TN
subway has good prices, i love their deal of the week my favorite food are the salad and veggie sandwich . i like all the sandwich . just another food i use as an after school snack for less , $5 sandwich are great, i have recommend subway to all my family and friends
Megan C.
I love getting the sweet onion chicken teriyaki sub, with all my favorite veggies. With subway, I learned that spinach and cucumbers taste so good on a sub. I've been to many and still pleased so I will definitely keep going back. They are also pretty affordable
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
Always fresh and tasty. Love all the options for sandwiches as well as salads. Also a plus that they have breakfast options that are tasty as well. Great quality and would recommend to other if you're looking for a fresh sandwich or salad.
Jenelle S.
Geneva, OH
A great choice for a healthy alternative to other fast food options! I really enjoy the monthly featured options as well as the opportunity to build my own sadwhich with my own choice of toppings! And..the best part, you can get as many veggies as you want!
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
Me fascina el sándwich de pollo de Subway y sus ensaladas , tienen una gran variedad sándwiches tanto para carnívoros como yo pero también para vegetarianos y personas a dieta . Sus precios son accesibles y sus restaurantes limpios y muy bien servicio.10% recomendado
Steph A.
Chester, WV
I love subway their food is fresh. The price is a bit high but worth it and you can order from your tablet or phone using their app. It allows you to make sure that your order is ready by the time you get there. You can skip lines if you have a busy one near you.
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
Subway never disappoints! Their prices are very reasonable and not to mention their food is way healthier for you than other fast food restaurants. I salads get the Italian BMT and it is so tasty! Everyone should choose subway!
Melissa C.
New Albany, OH

It's subway, so nothing amazing but better than the typical McDonald's. My favorite is the chopped salad with tuna. It's cheap and an easy way to get lunch without having everything be fried.
Brenda D.
For my healthy lunch this is the place . It's like instead of a burger I'll vote for healthy! It's like a sandwich buffet add anything do anything to my sandwich you could make the scariest mixture and it's still good !
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??